Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Vegan Caramel Sauce

HI!!!!

Who loves Caramel Sauce?

Me....

and look what I found!


I found this product at Whole Foods!

Was it yummy?  I liked it. I tasted black strap molasses, so if you don't like that taste then you are probably not going to like this.  But, I would definitely encourage you to give it a try! 

I drizzled it over an ice cream sandwich I made for the family. So, I did not use a lot of it! There is no ingredient listing or nutritional fact info on the container.  I am taking a guess that if you desire to stay lean or get lean, this is probably a product you want to stay clear of.
But, I was feeling adventurous! 
Anywho, if you would like to try some, check out your nearest Whole Foods or you can order this product online.

Here is the link to get you some  Vegan Caramel Sauce

Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe:

1 box of gluten free vanilla wafers or cookie of your choice.
Trader Joes Vanilla Soy Ice Cream
Strawberries
Vegan Caramel Sauce

1) Slice up your strawberries.
2) Melt your caramel sauce.

Time for the assembly (make sure to place them in a container you can fit into the freezer, you are going to have to freeze them for a couple of minutes)...

3) Grab a cookie and place a strawberry slice on top of it. Next add some ice cream and then another  strawberry slice, finishing it off with another cookie.  You now have a little sandwich, mine looked more like a little burger! ;)
4) Make sure you are placing them in that container.  When you are done assembling all your sandwiches, drizzle that caramel right on top and place back into the freezer.
5) Check them after 15  minutes and enjoy!




10 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I ate my one, I had to exercise it off! =) lol

      Delete
  2. Yum! :) I wanted to see the end result of the caramel sauce on top of the ice cream sandwich! :) Now my mouth is watering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were gone before I could think of getting the camera, Now you got to go and try it out! ;)

      Delete
  3. Yum! I'm glad you finished that with the ice cream sandwich recipe, because when you mentioned that you drizzled the sauce on sandwiches you made, I was immediately hungry and wanted to know how to make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delish! I'll keep an eye out for this on my next whole foods shopping trip :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Look in the frozen aisle! It should be on a stand next to the freezer islands! Does that make sense!?!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...