Thursday, May 29, 2014

Soap Conference 2014

This was my first soap conference that I have attended! It was beautiful and was put together by the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild. It was held at the beautiful Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona!
You couldn't ask for more perfect weather!



The views were so serene and beautiful!



There were times that I needed a break and time to just think! So the trails around the resort afforded me some quiet time as well as fresh air and exercise.






Shhh, don't tell anyone, but hubby and I shared some kisses right at this spot! =)






I had so many object lessons on my walks and I felt God comforting me through nature!


Even among thorns you will see beautiful flowers! =)


I loved seeing this bird!


Besides all this splendor,  I learned so many things, made friends, networked, ate like a queen, and became a certified soap maker. I even got the pictures to prove it!


My first soaping friend that I met.


I also got to meet Emily from Shieh Design Studio The link is to her blog and from there you can check out her Etsy shop as well. She is very talented!!!


Here is a fun table of different soaps that were showcasing. 






That's my soap.... Do you see it?



Cathy McGinnis is such a sweetheart! Totally love her...


The classes were serious.


During our breaks, I was indulged by tasty vegan treats!


Some serious business time took place as well...


By taking a close look at my Filofax, the sessions were intense and the networking was fantastic.


These careful and special drinks were made just for us to commemorate my certification!


It was an awesome week and I can't wait to attend another conference, God willing!

Hope you enjoyed the photos.

xoxoxo





















10 comments:

  1. What a fun conference! You've been busy! And that resort was beautiful! Glad you had a great time. - Katie @ A Cup of Tea blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your certification! It looks like you really enjoyed the conference and the beautiful resort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a blessing and very educational for me!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful place to enjoy Gods creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing place and amazing pictures! :) I loved my visit :) Now I want to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it! I know you would have love it! xoxox

      Delete
  5. Nice pictures, looked like a fun conference! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...