Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm Back....

Busy, busy, busy!!!

But, our Christmas with the family was pleasant  and our time seemed to have gone by quickly.  Hoping you all had a blessed and safe one as well.

I've been meaning to post too but I have been frustrated trying to change the look of the blog and I just can't seem to get it right.  It's not quite easy on the eyes, is it?

Just another project to challenge me.

I will also be posting a little video, not youtube material, but I hope to get there one day.  Maybe someone out there can let me know how to post a video from my IPad without it looking narrow.

You'll see what I am talking about.

Oh, and while my honey and I were on our little getaway in Ventura, we stumbled upon a yummy Indian Restaurant.  More on that to come too.  MMMMM!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...