Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Signing in from Las Vegas......North Las Vegas that is.

Hi!

It has been awhile since I have last posted.  It's been a bit hectic, but I thought a quick report would be nice.
Our family is actually in North Las Vegas and the weather here has been beautiful. Very warm compared to the cool weather in Tehachapi! =)  Hubby is conducting some wonderful bible lessons this week.  We have been staying with Pastor Jackson and his wife.  They are absolutely beautiful!!!  We have all been enjoying our time here.  Might I add that their children are a joy to be around as well.

Should you be in the area here is the address to the church.
6741 W. Alexander Road
Las Vegas, NV 89108

Also my Etsy shop will be closed at a crucial time of the month, but as soon as I get back I will definitely be back in the swing of things.

xoxoxox

Just a little laugh for you......I discovered this week that my soaps will actually fool you into thinking that they are edible.  I think I should make sure to say that my soaps are treats for your bath and not for your belly.   (I won't tell you who, took a bite out of it) HEHEHE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...