Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thoughtful Thursdays... Peace

The most beautiful and peaceful scene is that of a sleeping baby!


Ahhh! 
This week has been such a difficult week for us and even to those who are very close and dear to me. So, I imagine there are plenty of you who feel the same way and perhaps even become discouraged. 
My faith is a big part of who I am, and it is impossible to separate business and my faith. So, if some who read this perhaps don't believe in God, you don't have to read.
I want to give you my readers hope and peace today!
In our hardships, it is always so easy to see only that which is so difficult to bear, but I want you to know that the situation that you are going through will pass. Be thankful for it and know that God is drawing you closer to Him for it. 
I love you!

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also, knowing that tribulations worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience hope: And hope maketh not ashamed: because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given to us.
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
But God commendeth his love towards us, in that,  while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us!
Romans 5:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...