Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday... Pricing Help

Hi Friends! 

This post is for my craft peeps who have their own business and are still having a hard time with their pricing. I think there are a ton of you out there who are seeling yourselves short. But there is no need to fear, pricing help is here and it comes by help from the lovely Mrs. Lela Barker.

Lela Barker and her company, "Lucky Brand Consulting" has a ton of resources for you.
Now what I want to introduce you to is her "Price-O-Matic" It has really opened up my eyes to pricing. Besides selling myself short, there was a couple things that I was not taking into consideration. (Lela, where are you I want to give you a tight squeeze.)

Without further ado, here is a link to all the wonderful information.

Just say, Price-O-Matic here I come!

Your welcome! I want you all to succeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...