Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Let's Deck the Halls.....


with balls of ........soap! =)

Yup, this soap was so much fun to make and very time consuming as well. I still find it very difficult to make whipped tops, to get the right consistency sometimes seems like a chore and it never fails that in making sure it's right, I always make it in abundance! 

But here is a few pictures of the soap!



Now, I know I am biased because I made it, But it is so pretty and smells soo good!!!!


The soap balls had to be premade before the rest of the soap, it is usually a good idea to do this a couple of days before, but did I do that? No, I did it all in one day and it took very long. =)


Here are some sliced pieces.  The slices are a pretty good size!


I will be posting this to my Etsy shop very soon!

Hope you like it. Leave comments below to let me know what you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...