Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Long Beach

We spent a beautiful day in Long Beach this past Sunday.  I have not gone to Shoreline Village in years.  The best part was catching up with a friend who we had lost contact with for about 3 years, nothing had changed, we just picked up where we had left off!  I guess that's what you call a tie that binds like family.  I praise God for it.

We spent our day having lunch and walking the pier and enjoying some dessert. Here are just as few pics I took.  


Hope you enjoy!









Watching him, made me want to rent a boat and just sail away and as providence will have it, look what I found!!!!  Now, in faith I will be waiting and working for the funds to make it happen!

Aye, Aye Captain!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...