Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer is almost gone


My Gigi's creation!  
Summer is about gone, but I hope that you all have made some wonderful memories, were kissed by the sunshine, and experienced new things!

My children experienced Olvera St. in Los Angeles; that was very fun. We did take pictures, but I don't think I want to share them with the world! =)  But, I can tell you, we all wore sombreros while there!  It sure did seem so much bigger when I was a kid.  Chinatown is walking distance from Olvera St. so I was so happy we all had our comfy walking shoes on to go  and sightsee. That was also nice.

Let me tell you about the Getty Museum! I totally loved it.  I am hoping to go back there.  Here is the link so that you can check it out http://www.getty.edu/museum/  Should you be town, I would recommend to go and take a look!

Well, my friends, we have a few days left.....so, let's go and enjoy before the start of a new school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...