Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Belen's tooth is gone!

My Belly Boo with her tooth gone.  I must say that I am sad and happy at the same time.  I had been so concerned about her tooth.  I had been brushing her teeth, but not flossing her like I should. ( I know, bad mommy!!!!)  Anyways, A while back I took her to a pediatric dentist, it was such a bad experience for her.  She told me that the nurses were screaming at her!  ( I won't go any further, with what I wish I would have done) Anyways, they did such a bad job on her tooth, that it was consistently giving her problems.  We switched dentist and I was told that the tooth was in such bad shape that it had to be pulled out.  If you have children, and  understand how the children are sedated to be worked on, you would understand how concerned and stressed I was about the procedure.  I did so much research, cried and prayed. ( I am such a cry baby and worry wart. I get it from my mom!!) I decided to talk to the nurses and make sure that they understood what I expected from them.  That's not too much, is it!  Days passed, I prayed...Daddy took her to her appointment and voila!  Hope this teaches me to floss her teeth faithfully!  
By the way, she loves her new look!!! She is soo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...