Monday, June 11, 2012

Gardening Again

I am so excited to try gardening again!(I am so late at posting this, but better late than never!)

I have had 2 failed attempts. My first time nothing grew, it was a very sad time for me. The second time, I had all these little shoots sprouting, I was so excited and I can't express just how happy I was. I was actually starting to see some green in these brown thumbs of mine! I felt like God was encouraging me. Then one weekend our family went on a trip......we came back to nothing! It was as if the deer and all the other wildlife decided to come out and have some salad on us!=) ( I still love living in the country.) So, I decide to throw in the towel.

Well, a year later and here I am again.(I thought it not best to give up so easily!) Two gardens beds, with some seeds that have sprouted and others that haven't!

Join us in our adventures and help us out too. We have no clue to what we are doing so your comments would be helpful. I will be posting pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...