Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back on track to lose some weight.......

Summer is fast approaching, and my youngest is now 4 months old! I am ready to get back into the swing of things and start a workout regimen.

Last year, hubby and I decided to do P90X, the results were great and I am sure that they could have been better had we changed up our eating habits.  We eat pretty healthfully (we are vegetarians), but sometimes those late night snacks and all those delicious frappuccinos that my hubby makes, (well you get the picture) just didn't help our cause much.
But, I'm back on track!  I am starting out slowly, I am kind of scared of P90X after my 5th c-section. Let's just say, I'm giving Chalene Johnson a try! =)

Maybe someone might want to join me on this journey!


2 comments:

  1. Sister!!! Im with you!!! I start my journey after 40 days of got birth and so far a lost 15 pounds. I decided go slow so my goal is 5 pounds per month. But this months I stop going to the gym (Elias got too fussy and colic)and Im not losing any pound. Bu thanks God for have u like my baby advisor and right now Elias is ok. So I decided leave Elias with Lucas and run every day. I will start next week. Im planing buy a gps sport watch to make this thing happen. Do u want to join me too? U can post your runs in your blog and I can share my information on facebook!!!
    Lov U
    Salisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing great Salisa! I'll have to look into this sport watch you are talking about! I am not so good at running! I am a bit of a dork and I will trip over my own feet when I run and my knees aren't so good. But we can definitely keep each other motivated. So you go girl! Do your thang! =)

      I love you lots too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...