Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back on track to lose some weight.......

Summer is fast approaching, and my youngest is now 4 months old! I am ready to get back into the swing of things and start a workout regimen.

Last year, hubby and I decided to do P90X, the results were great and I am sure that they could have been better had we changed up our eating habits.  We eat pretty healthfully (we are vegetarians), but sometimes those late night snacks and all those delicious frappuccinos that my hubby makes, (well you get the picture) just didn't help our cause much.
But, I'm back on track!  I am starting out slowly, I am kind of scared of P90X after my 5th c-section. Let's just say, I'm giving Chalene Johnson a try! =)

Maybe someone might want to join me on this journey!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...