Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thoughtful Thursdays... Soap Party!

Hi Friends!

As some of you know, I recently had a soap party! It was soo much fun! I was so nervous and had worked so hard to prep for this! It all turned out to be a blessing! Thank you to the Carrasco family for opening up their home for the event!

To start things off, I had gone over the night before to prep just a bit and was presented with a gift from a wonderful girl, Adriana!!!!


It was so unexpected and really touched my heart!


If you want to see, you are going to have to watch the video that is going to be up this Sunday so stayed tuned!

But, here are a couple of pictures to share!


It was fun setting up shop!


The attendees were so much fun! Just look at their smiles! Their laughter and joy just made the home, oh so lively! My heart was so overjoyed!!!!


And look at the most handsome man in the world helping me!


Just wait till you see the coming episode of Soapy Sunday!

I didn't want to give away to much!
If I can do a home party, you can too! 

xoxoox














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...