Monday, March 31, 2014

An Anniversary Dinner

Hi Friends!

I know I haven't posted anything for quite some time, but we have been in the middle of a move and just some other family affairs that have taken priority.  We have been doing all this, while  still homeschooling the kids and tending to their needs.  In the midst of all these things, our wedding anniversary crept up on us and had to pass us by. But, we scheduled a couple hours where we could have my parents watch the babies so that we can go out for a bite and just take a breather.

So where did we go?

Veggie Grill.... and it was so delicious!


Hubby and I shared this hamburger! It was the "Crab Cake" and boy was it delicious! I know I should have taken the photo before I started to demolish it, but it was just calling my name!

If you are around a Veggie Grill, I highly recommend this burger! Their salads are delicious as well.

xoxox



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...