Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DIY - Bathroom Scum Cleaner

That's right a DIY - Bathroom cleaner recipe on it's way!

This recipe comes from Pinterest.
Sad thing is, when I pinned it, there was no site to link it back too.  I would have loved to given credit where credit is do. Let me just add, that Pinterest is full of wonderful ideas.


Doesn't look like much, but it sure does the job.  
My recipe was enough to do clean three bathrooms and have some left.  Let me add that I was generous with my applying too.
Now, here's the backdrop then I'll give you the recipe!
One of my bathrooms, is in my girl's room. Now, the oldest is 12 and the youngest 5, so sometimes their cleaning of the bathroom leaves something to be desired. I don't do daily spraying and cleaning in there or any bathroom. Bathroom cleaning days are on Tuesdays! So, the girls bathroom needs a bit more scrubbing than the others. (Was that TMI!?!) Oh, well!  All of that to say, this does the job and its pretty natural!

Here's the recipe:
2 Cups Vinegar
3 Tablespoons of Cornstarch
2 Tablespoons of dish washing liquid (whatever is sitting on your kitchen sink, [is it on or in, huh])
1 spray bottle

Directions:  
Take your 2 cups of vinegar and pour into a microwaveable container and add you 3 tablespoons of cornstarch. Mix well and microwave for 2 minutes.
Take your spray bottle and pour your 2 tablespoons of Dish detergent in there.
When you vinegar is warm, mix it once more and pour into the spray bottle.  Cap it up and shake, shake, shake, shake your...

Then start spraying away! Let it sit for an hour, then go back and wipe, scrub, whatever you gotta do and rinse! 

Then stand back and smile! =)

Let me know if it worked out for you!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...