Monday, August 26, 2013

The First Born...

The first born, is always special!
So many firsts: First time of carrying a baby in your belly and feeling that first kick!  Then when the baby comes; it's first smiles, first teeth , firsts steps, and so on and so on.
I must say that I was so blessed to have my eldest son first.  He has been my right hand guy since day one!  always a responsible guy, don't get me wrong he has his moments, but over all I must say he is top notch. I am very proud of him!


Here he is far left. He was the type of kid who wanted to wear a tie for his 4th birthday! I am surprised he is not some type of scientist or engineer by now.


When his sisters came, he was always responsible and might I add he enjoys keeping them in check!!! I call that "Big Brother Perks".  The girls are ok with it about 55% of the time! =/


Here are all my apples! God gave me bookends to keep those girls safe and taken care of! 

Hope you enjoyed meeting my little family.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...