Monday, August 26, 2013

The First Born...

The first born, is always special!
So many firsts: First time of carrying a baby in your belly and feeling that first kick!  Then when the baby comes; it's first smiles, first teeth , firsts steps, and so on and so on.
I must say that I was so blessed to have my eldest son first.  He has been my right hand guy since day one!  always a responsible guy, don't get me wrong he has his moments, but over all I must say he is top notch. I am very proud of him!


Here he is far left. He was the type of kid who wanted to wear a tie for his 4th birthday! I am surprised he is not some type of scientist or engineer by now.


When his sisters came, he was always responsible and might I add he enjoys keeping them in check!!! I call that "Big Brother Perks".  The girls are ok with it about 55% of the time! =/


Here are all my apples! God gave me bookends to keep those girls safe and taken care of! 

Hope you enjoyed meeting my little family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...