Sunday, June 2, 2013

30 Day Squat challenge completed!!!!

I ended the 30 day squat change on the 30th of May!  I really enjoyed it and have noticed a difference, nothing like Coach Be can do. But it was an awesome start.  I would have never thought that I would be able to do 250 squats. Some days I used weights, not heavy ones, and others I just felt so beat.  I plan to keep up my squats.  As, I was nearing the end, I began to break them up in to 50 and take a short breather and jump back in!

I so enjoyed the challenges, that I have started another.  June 1st was my first day, and I am working on the abs.  I know that it will take more then this challenge to actually change my belly, but it is worth a try. I will be posting that challenge.

Let's be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...