Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Baby's First Steps

Baby's first steps are so exciting! 
It is so amazing to watch! Thus far, all five of my babies have been slow walkers. I wonder if it has anything to do with me and all the others holding them so much!  The truth is that I really don't mind.  After all they are little for just a short time, and I try to enjoy them as much as I can.

We had decided to go and visit my hubby and my parents and while there, we were all spoiled with a lot of love, which is always welcomed and much needed.  I must say that Noah was so excited at seeing his grandparents. This one night in particular, he was on a role to impress his grandma! Thus, I thought it best to capture the moment and I was so happy that I did.

Look what happened:



Can you believe it!?! But, he is still not walking.  I think we got to go back and visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...