Tuesday, April 9, 2013

DIY - Liquid Laundry Soap

DIY - Time!!! Let's make some liquid laundry soap!!!!

So, this is my 2nd batch of making laundry detergent for us.  I don't miss Tide and making the soap is not time consuming at all.  I must admit that when it comes to the whites I do add OxyClean to the washer drum and I will still use, Shout for those stains! Maybe I will be able to find a replacement but I am not quite ready to take that on just yet!

Here is a video, so you can see me in action! Compliments of me!  Can you believe I actually was going to not do voice over on this recording.  But there was a bit too much flirting going on between my hubby and I!  
Maybe next time!

Let me know if you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...