Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's my 16th Anniversary!

It's my anniversary!  Sixteenth to be exact!!!

We had plans to have a day out, but.... it did not happen!  I'm ok with that. Here's a picture of one of the reasons why!


Meet Smokey! Isn't he cute!?!  He stole my heart and was an anniversary gift!
He's still adjusting, so a 2 1/2 hour drive probably wouldn't have been a good idea.



Reason number 2:



Now, isn't he adorable!?!   He has been teething, and it hasn't been an easy time for him.  Noah has had a fever and all. I don't think hubby and I could have really enjoyed a dinner with an irritable baby. I love this little guy so much and thought it would be better to stay home and keep him close to me for comfort.  Look at those lips, I just want to kiss them.


Here's to hubby and I.  I am so blessed that he is mine.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...