Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pregnant Belly

Pregnant Belly, oh how I miss thee!!!!!

Just have to post.  Noah is soon to be one and I am so amazed at how fast the time has gone by.  I must say that I miss being pregnant and I think more so knowing that my belly will no longer hold another precious cargo.  So to all those pregnant mommas out there, enjoy this time!

Here are a few things I wish I would have done while pregnant!

1. Painted my belly.
2. Got a belly cast made.
3. Lounged in a bikini, full belly exposure! =)
4. Took pictures with all my other babies rubbing the belly.
5. Took some nice belly shots.
6. Wrote a letter to Noah, letting him know I felt on that particular day and how much joy he brought me.  I actually did this for my eldest and he has framed those letters on his wall.
7. Exercised more
8. I think I better stop here.....

If you did any of these, share photos here!  It would bring me great joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...