Monday, November 12, 2012

Part 2... Interview w/ Maria Sankey

Back to our interview.

Cyndi: Hi Maria! Welcome back, just want you to know that I am so loving your scarves!  Tell us how crocheting turned into a business for you?

Maria:  By word of mouth from those whom I've made scarves or blankets for. I've had people ask to buy my items.

Cyndi:  You are such a busy woman, how do you find the time?

Maria: When I homeschool my daughters I sit while they're working and crochet. When they need help I put my crocheting aside and help them.

Cyndi: I would say that you are multi talented!  What would you like people to know about your work?

Maria: When I make an item I make sure I fall in love with it. If I'm not feeling the project I take it apart and start over. I put my all into the items I make.

Cyndi:  I think your dedication shows in your work. Thank you for spending some time with us and sharing a little bit about yourself!



 Well friends, there you have it!  She is even now crocheting as you read this and will be putting her work up for sale.  If you are interested, send her an email for pricing and pictures.  You can contact her at:  mlsankey73@gmail.com.

Stay tuned for more interviews!




1 comment:

  1. I have a gorgeous head wrap and scarf from Maria. The colors are awesome (maroon, beige, and brown). The workmanship is outta this world. So nice to have on cold nights. Love Maria's work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...