Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baby Food !?!

So, I have been meaning to post some recipes that I used when making baby food in the Baby Brezza.

I have used sweet potatoes, pears, apples, mangos, apricots, peaches, bananas, and combinations of these. All to Noah's delight!!!  But, he has now learned that what is in his bowl,  is not what is on our plates.  So, he is now on strike! No more baby food for him.

At a mature age of 8 months, he is now eating a mixture of foods.  Some baby food mixed with cereal in the morning or he is having waffles with us!  ( Can you believe this guy!?!  I love him!!!) And now I am putting our dinner into the Baby Brezza to blend it so that it is easier for him to digest.  Lets, see how long that lasts!

By the way, the Baby Brezza is useful for making some purees for single serving dishes!

Oh and by the way, those containers that I used to store the baby food didn't last too long in their usefulness!  I would recommend using bigger size containers or ice cube trays and even ziploc bags.

Until next time..... xoxoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...